About the Alumni Network
What is in it for me?
- Receive invitations to lectures, alumni events and mingle activities around the world.
- Broaden your professional network and connect with alumni working at your future dream job.
- Get in touch with former classmates, student union and nations friends.
- Four times per year you receive our e-newsletter,?Lundensaren.
Who can join?
The Alumni Network is for anyone who has studied, worked or been in close collaboration with Lund University. Of course, this includes honorary doctors, guest researchers, board members and others who are close to the University. You are also welcome to register as a student if you have completed at least 30 credits within your studies.
- former students
- former international Master's students
- former exchange students
- alumni living overseas
- former and current Lund University employees
- University partners
- and more
How do I become a member?
- To join the Alumni Network, you must register via alumni.lu.se with your email address. Please do not use your student email address, as this will expire shortly after you have completed your studies.
- You will then receive an email with a link to verify your email address. Click on the verification link and fill in your alumni page to complete your registration. In the registration process, you will need to provide your Swedish personal identification number (YYYY-MMDD-NNNN) in order for us to sync your alumni profile with your education and degree information. If you do not have a Swedish personal identification number, you can instead write your date of birth.
- Click 'Register'.
Please note that your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation email stating that your membership has been approved.
How do I log in?
- You log in to your alumni page in the Alumni Network via the link below.
Log in to the Alumni Network
- Fill in your email address and click 'Continue'. A verification link will be sent to the provided email address and when you click on this link, you are automatically logged in. (If you use a different email address than the one saved on your profile, you will have to first fill in your name and personal number/date of birth in order for your information to sync.)
If you have a Facebook account, you can also register and log in by clicking 'Continue with Facebook' and following the instructions. Log in to the Alumni Network via the link below.
Why do I have to click on a verification link every time I log in with my email address?
By using a combination of your email address and a verification link, you do not need to remember a username and password. This is a more user-friendly alternative so all you need to remember is your own email address!
How is my personal information stored?
Your personal data is stored in our CRM system. This system is only available to administrators who are employees at Lund University. Information on your alumni page is only visible for system administrators.
I receive all your emails in Swedish but I would prefer English. How can I change this?
Our communication with you is based on the language preference you have provided when registering in the Alumni Network. Log in to your alumni page in order to change your language preferences.
Can I access my official academic records from the network?
The Alumni Office does not have access to print or send official transcripts or degree certificates.
- Read more here about obtaining your transcript of records from Ladok?
- You can also contact the International Desk via email:?studentreception [at] lu [dot] se
- Read more about applying for your degree certificate?
- For questions, contact the Degree Office via email:?examen [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se
How can I influence future alumni activities?
You are always welcome to get in touch with us. We are happy to listen to your ideas and answer your questions as soon as we can. Tell us what's happening in your life and in your career. Maybe you have a nostalgic story of your time in Lund that you'd like to share. And maybe that might be something that appears in the next issue of Lundensaren. Email us at?info [at] alumni [dot] lu [dot] se
karen [dot] paulson [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 (0)72 716 2266
gunilla [dot] carlecrantz [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 (0)70 389 3435
Maria Johansson (on parental leave)